Honolulu market place
Our favorite coffee shop
Yummy food in China town...mmmm!
Sitting on a porch over looking Waikiki
Hanauma Bay in Oahu- Awesome snorkeling! We even saw the state fish: the Humuhumunukunukuapua'a, and Kevin saw a huge sea turtle and an eal (of course, I was fixing my mask!!)
Pearl Harbor
Kauai's Ke'e beach on the north shore - even better snorkeling!
Cave on the way to our hiking trail
Kalalaua trail - goes along the Na Pali coastline on the north shore of Kauai, an impassible stretch of the island (except for trails)
As you can tell from the face I'm making, I wasn't ready for my picture!
View of Na Pali coastline from trail
K was "shreddin em" (riding the waves)
Sunset on Poipu beach
1 comment:
LOVE the pictures from your trip! Looks like you both had a GREAT time . . . and you both look so good! =) Thanks for sharing . . .
Love, BKBB&B
Post a Comment