Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Georgia Girl!

Georgia is growing up to be such a sweet girl. Her energy and bubbly spirit are contagious, and she has brightened our days ever since we brought her home 5 years ago. We are sad to look back on these clips and see that she's not a baby anymore, but are proud of who she is becoming. We love you sweetie!

3 comments:

Blake O'Quin said...

What a cutie! I almost cried remembering how much she has grown! I have to say that her dancing skill have only improved over the years though:)

DM said...

Happy Birthday Georgia !!
I hope you had a great 5th birthday. I remember when your mom turned 5 and she said " Mama ,my friends just don't know what it's like to be 5 "
Georgia you are a cutie pie and I miss you.
Love , Nanny

DM said...

Papa here.
Does anyone notice the similarity between Georgia and Chloe. Need to put a name on all the early photos or they will be impossible to identify. I'm working on a video too. Will have it finished soon, but looking for the right music.
Love PaPa.