Friday, February 15, 2008

Just Like a Lady!

Georgia's Valentine's Day loot included these lovely nails (or as Chloe calls them, "finner tails"), and she loved wearing them. Of course they render her powerless to do anything with her hands, but at least she can sit around looking pretty!



2 comments:

Krista said...

LOVE your nails, Georgia!! They're SO pretty! Hey . . . I just had an idea!!! Next time you are here for a visit, if it's okay with your mom & dad, I'll take you with me when I get my nails done! My nail lady, Ms. Lisa, would LOVE you . . . she would LOVE to do your nails & add some pretty girl accessories (i.e., flowers, ladybugs or even rhinestones) to them! We will definitely have to plan that!! Give Miss Chloe a big hug for me! The boys miss you girls!! Love you ~ Aunt Krista

Emily said...

Hey Kristin! I found your blog through Audrey's. I can't believe how big your girls are now! They are really beautiful. I'm glad your family is doing so great!