Tonight after church, we decided to take a walk, and Georgia brought her bike. It is interesting to see a child's reaction to the world around her.
While Kevin and I are busy on our mission to walk off a few of our calories from dinner, Georgia pulls off the trail to literally, stop and smell the flowers (though they were tulips, not roses).
Chloe joins in.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am so glad that Kevin and the others were able to fix the leak problem. $300 is so much better than the thousands that the city said. I know that that must be a relief to you both. I got the biggest kick out of Chloe; half way on her bed. That is a great picture! Both girls look so adorable. I am excited to see you all soon! Love, Nana
Just got back today from our camping trip with our good friends . . . caught up on your blog! Love the pictures . . . SO glad those precious girls are enjoying the simplicities of life! We can't wait to see you guys . . . =)
4 comments:
I am so glad that Kevin and the others were able to fix the leak problem. $300 is so much better than the thousands that the city said. I know that that must be a relief to you both. I got the biggest kick out of Chloe; half way on her bed. That is a great picture! Both girls look so adorable. I am excited to see you all soon! Love, Nana
Those are good pictures! It looks like it was a beautiful night. It was that way here as well. Can't wait for you to meet Katelyn in 2 weeks. Kim
Just got back today from our camping trip with our good friends . . . caught up on your blog! Love the pictures . . . SO glad those precious girls are enjoying the simplicities of life! We can't wait to see you guys . . . =)
We love the pictures. Thanks for taking and posting them! - Papa
Post a Comment