Kim and Katelyn came to town this past week and we all enjoyed their company, especially the girls. We happened to get a good photo of Chloe and Katelyn.

Matt and Kim have now joined the blogging world and now have their own
blog. We are glad to have the chance to see how big Katelyn is getting.
5 comments:
Love the picture of Chloe & Katelyn!
We had a really good time last week! Thanks for letting us come! I need a copy of the picture of Chloe and Katelyn. I will send you the ones I got on my camera...they were good too. Kim
Kristen, It was so nice to meet you again tonight! I am totally in love with your craft site...like wow, i love it!!!!
Your girls are gorgeous, tell Kevin I said hello! Have a great weekend!
Kristin,
I am glad to happen onto your blog! Georgia and Chloe are so grown up! Looks like you guys are doing well.
KRISTIN!!! I am so glad that Kim started a blog, because a comment she left on the blog of a friend of mine has led me back to you! How are you?!?!?! I haven't had but two seconds to look at your blog, but it looks like life is busy for you... candlestick making and all :)
I had searched for you on Facebook and Myspace and always wondered if you had a blog or not. Yay! I can't wait to read about your life! You can check out my blog which I'm currently taking a break from, but I do have two other blogs going, one for my daughter and another for our second baby on the way. Email me your email address and I'll send you an invite! ob(underscore)nurse2004(at)yahoo(dot)com.
I'm glad to finally be back in touch!
Post a Comment