Congratulations Aunt & Uncle! You have another newphew! He is very cute! I bet Georgia and Chloe are loving the new baby.
I can't wait to get my hands on all these sweeties. Georgia looks like she is holding a baby doll.
Congratulations ALL; what a precious baby boy! Boys are SO fun! We miss you guys! =)
Hi,Thanks for sharing. Wish we could be there to touch. Love you all. Papa
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations Aunt & Uncle! You have another newphew! He is very cute! I bet Georgia and Chloe are loving the new baby.
I can't wait to get my hands on all these sweeties. Georgia looks like she is holding a baby doll.
Congratulations ALL; what a precious baby boy! Boys are SO fun! We miss you guys! =)
Hi,
Thanks for sharing. Wish we could be there to touch. Love you all. Papa
Post a Comment