Monday, May 10, 2010

This One's For You Dad

Finally...

What you've all been waiting for...

A Blackberry Blurry Photo Update!


Sweet Sisters.
Though they definitely have their share of arguments,
I am happy to say that they love being sisters,
and constantly refer to one another as best friends.
They even spontaneously hug a few times a day.

We did that all the time when we were kids, right Autumn?

See? I tell them to smile.
They grab each other and hug.

Crafts are king around here.
Or queen in this case.
Chloe fashioned a crown for her baby from paper and tape.
I never have tape anymore; I am constantly finding it stuck to carpet and walls.
Yay! Creativity!

Georgia has thoroughly enjoyed 1st grade.
Watching her become a "reader" has been so exciting.
This is a habit I will whole-heartedly support.

Georgia was awarded as a Terrific Kid in her weekly assembly.
She was so excited, and Chloe loved watching her sister on stage.

Chloe makes us laugh all day long.
I asked to take a picture, and this is the pose she gave me.
I could write a book simply with Chloe quotes.
(Yes, that is a flower sticker on her forehead)

I took this photo after Piper was born.
I told Autumn that these girls look like trouble together.
This will be perfect framed in their dorm room one day.

Easter:
A time of reflection and thankfulness.
And super-model posing.

New bikes!
We tried to go out for a ride just this evening, but had to immediately come home.
Winds so strong that they pushed Chloe backwards.
I love you Oklahoma!

The new children's zoo was a big hit.
Who needs to see animals when you can splash in a tiny riverbed?

Chloe regularly wows us with her ukulele and harmonica skills.

Kevin took this picture after asking Chloe to show
him the face mommy makes when she's upset with her.

That's all for now.

I will try to be a better blogger.

Thanks for hanging with me!

6 comments:

DM said...

This is priceless! Thanks. I got some real good laughs. Thanks for posting. Love you guys. - Papa

Hazel Mayfield said...

I love all of them but the super model poses are my favorite.What silly willies.

Kim said...

I love the pictures! The girls are growing up so fast and are SO beautiful:) Hope to see y'all soon!

Amber Rader said...

Great pictures! I can't believe you're going to have a 2nd grader. That's such a fun year! I always enjoyed teaching at the end of 1st grade/beginning of 2nd when they read chapter books and LOVE it. Hope y'all have a super summer :)

Heidi said...

Haha! Oh my goodness! I laughed so hard at a couple of those. Chloe is a nut! Both the girls are beautiful!

~ Autumn Leah ~ said...

They are both so cute and silly;) We miss them and can't wait to see them!