We are finally making some headway! The cabinet frames are completely finished (notice the new crown molding on top!), and the drawers are installed with the new hardware. It is amazing how paint and drawer pulls can completely change the look. All of our cabinet doors are needing two more coats, so hopefully by the weekend we will have our kitchen back. I told the college students who came over for the weekly Bible study that with our doors off, I felt like I was baring my soul; it definitely motivates you to de-clutter!
Georgia kept herself busy ALL DAY TODAY working on a paper purse. It was completely her idea, and she did it herself. The contents include: cell phone, keys, lipstick, lotion, a compact, and credit cards (notice, the Bank of America debit card, Sam's Club card, and Citi Rewards card...). I love that she has fun being creative.
5 comments:
Good Job Georgia !!
Love , Nanny
Your kitchen is looking GREAT!!! I can't wait to see the finished product! LOVE those drawer pulls!! Oh, and to Miss Georgia . . . you are SO creative and crafty! I just LOVE your purse with all your 'must have' contents!!
Your kitchen already looks different...it is going to look awesome! Kim
yay Georgia!! She knows exactly what every girl NEEDS!
Hi Everyone,
Georgia that is so smart!
You are very creative.
And Kevin, that's looking really sharp in the kitchen. You really touch me, man.
Talk to you guys soon.
-Papa
Post a Comment