Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What's the Phrase of the Day, Kids?!

"If we're gonna do it, we're gonna do it right." I bet you can't tell which one of us said that...
(hint: its the guy taping off our kitchen so that dust doesn't settle anywhere else).





I am very excited to start our kitchen "makeover!" Actually, all we are doing is painting the cabinets white and adding knobs, but I think it will be a dramatic transformation. And while I make fun of Kevin for taking extra precautions every step of the way, I know that in the end, I will have professional looking craftmanship. I'll be sure to keep you updated.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Can't wait to see the finished product! Yes, with Kevin doing it all, it'll be absolutely perfect!!! Did you end up ordering knobs from that company in C? Okay, well . . . happy kitchen remodeling!!! Look forward to seeing more pictures! =)

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I know you have been wanting to do this for awhile. Have lots of fun! Kim

Amber Rader said...

I would love to get together sometime! Your girls are so cute! Let me know when you're going to be in the Dallas area again!