LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! I was laughing when Miss Chloe was showing us 'Santa's laugh'! Stories are SO much sweeter from a child's perspective!! Those precious girls!! Thanks for sharing! BTW, I'm hoping seeing Miss Katelyn will give you 'the bug'!!! =)
That is so precious. I love how she said it would snow if he saw the shadow and then K asked her if that's why it snowed and she said no. Apparently the snow is totally unrelated.
4 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! I was laughing when Miss Chloe was showing us 'Santa's laugh'! Stories are SO much sweeter from a child's perspective!! Those precious girls!! Thanks for sharing! BTW, I'm hoping seeing Miss Katelyn will give you 'the bug'!!! =)
Your girls will love looking back on these...or they'll want to hide them from future boyfriends!
The video clips are so cute...the girls are getting so big! We will make sure and watch out for that squirrel:) Kim
That is so precious. I love how she said it would snow if he saw the shadow and then K asked her if that's why it snowed and she said no. Apparently the snow is totally unrelated.
Post a Comment