Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tea Party!

Today was the Tax Day Tea Party on the capitol steps- what a blast!

The girls waved their flags.


Protesters were in the thousands (they said 7000)
- the crowd was very energized -


2 comments:

Krista said...

Oh, I love it . . . 'you right wing extremists' . . . oh wait . . . 'you astro turf, rich, upper-class, sponsored by FOX News terrorists'!! HA! Unfortunately, we were unable to make it to our TEA Party yesterday though we are planning to make it to a BIG one in a couple of months! Love it; thanks for sharing!! Btw, LOVE your new glasses, Kristin!!

Give G & C HUGS for us!! Love you guys!!

DM said...

Hi, I love the pictures. I love that picture of the two girls. They are so sweet. And you look great. Very sweet. And Kevin, that's a nice tie. JK. Thanks for sharing you guys. The Tea Party in Owatonna was considerably smaller. About 200. But I was there and it was fun. Love you guys. Dad.