Friday, April 24, 2009

We are looking forward to mini family vacation to San Antonio soon. To foster excitement for the trip, I created a little countdown calendar for each girl. Knowing that they might find a souvenir or two that they will want, I decided to add an additional element to the calendar. Each day before they cross it off, they must complete several chores which will earn them money to bring on the trip. 

I never knew just how wonderful it would be to have servants (sure, I have to throw them a few quarters, but still, its great!)

Together they have:
- Sorted laundry
- Put away clean silverware and dishes
- Vacuumed 
- Swiffered
- Scrubbed the floors, Cinderella style (I'm sure Georgia LOVED pretending that I was the evil step-mother)
- Made beds and cleaned their rooms


I love my sweet little minions...

3 comments:

Hazel Mayfield said...

OOooo , I want some of those.

Blake O'Quin said...

Yeah, well Cashe cleaned my car yesterday and kills all the spiders, so there!

DM said...

Hi, MOre pictures please. Love Dad