Saturday, February 2, 2008

Puttin' It to Good Use

Our kitchen has been finished for a little while now, and we are very happy with how it turned out. Of course, that leads to us thinking that we need new appliances, sink, faucet, etc..., but will save those projects for a later date! I can't believe how much brighter it is now.







Today, the girls and I made some red velvet cupcakes to bring to a Super Bowl party tomorrow. They LOVED using all of the sprinkles. Although, I'm not sure how appealing their original creations would be to most adults; the cakes were so lavishly decorated that you couldn't see the icing!

















Having a big sister has its advantages. Georgia loves to play school and be the teacher, and has taught Chloe well...



(P.S. I think that's pretty great for a 2 year old!)

2 comments:

Krista said...

Bret & I just finished looking at your new post! OH MY!!!! That completely TRANSFORMS your kitchen!! The cabinets look GREAT!! Awesome job, Kevin!! Can't wait to see what your next 'project' will be! Tell the girls their cupcakes look delicious!

Anonymous said...

I like your new white cabinets. The kitchen looks great. The girls are getting so big...especially Chloe! We can't wait to see you this weekend. Kim